The Thirsty Crow
Enjoy amazing interactive stories, record audios and videos, learn how to tell an interesting story, play smart funny games, and all for free!
How did a crow with a large, short beak drink from a pitcher with very little water inside? Let’s listen to the story to find out what the clever crow did.
A crow and a pigeon who were both very thirsty found a pitcher. However, there was very little water left inside the pitcher and the mouth of the pitcher was too narrow for their beaks. The pigeon got impatient while the crow was determined to find ways to drink water.
This story teaches kids a meaningful lesson: if you are patient and keep thinking, you’ll be successful.
A thirsty crow found a pitcher with very little water left inside. His beak couldn’t reach down to the water. However, thanks to pebbles, he finally figured out the way to drink fresh water from the pitcher.
- Read by professional narrators
- Colorful illustrations & animations
- Interesting touch elements
- Great music & sound effects
- Easy-to-adjust settings: volume, brightness, automatic page turning mode, show/hide text, and font color
- Quickly share via e-mail, Facebook, and Twitter
- Easily make your own story by RECORDING AUDIOs & VIDEOs, then save and share it with friends via e-mail, Facebook, YouTube, or Dropbox
- … and ALL for FREE!
Download it now and enjoy the world of interactive stories!
For any feedback, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Many thanks & best regards,
BHMEDIA IOS TEAM!