“The Little Match Girl” is a well-known fairy tale written by Hans Christian Andersen. It teaches us many meaningful lessons, especially the human values of love and empathy.With smart games, cute animations, vivid sound effects, this interactive book brings kids and their parents the best new reading experience ever. It takes them...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY: In a forest, there lived a grasshopper and an ant. One beautiful summer day, while the grasshopper was playing, singing, and dancing, the ant was taking food to his nest. The grasshopper made fun of the ant and continued to play. When the winter came, the grasshopper had nowhere to...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY:Once upon a time, there lived a man and a woman whose newborn daughter was taken away by a wicked witch. The witch took the baby away with her because the husband had stolen some of herb from her garden. The witch gave the child the name of Rapunzel, and she...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY: Once upon a time, there was a little girl who often wore a red riding hood. Everybody called her Little Red Riding Hood. One day, the girl brought a cake and a bottle of wine to her ill grandmother. On her way, she met a wicked wolf. The wolf hatched...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY:There were two little goats on a narrow bridge. Each one wanted to go first, and neither would give into the other. The two goats were furious, and then they made a dash at the other on the bridge. Who will cross the bridge first?
Let’s read on to find out the...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY:Once upon a time in Persia, there lived a poor woodcutter named Ali Baba, who discovered the Forty Thieves’ mysterious treasure and then became very wealthy. Not long after that, the Thieves found out that their many bags of gold had been taken, so they planned to harm Ali Baba.
What will...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY:Once upon a time, there were a king and queen who were very sad because they had no children. At last, the queen gave birth to a princess after many years. The king held a feast for the princess and invited twelve fairies, who gave the princess magical gifts. Suddenly, an...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY:Once upon a time, there was a rich merchant who lived with his three daughters. Suddenly, his family was hit by misfortune, and his fortune was entirely wiped out. One day, he got lost and reached an empty castle. But…when he took a rose for his daughter, a ferocious beast appeared....Xem thêm
* SUMMARY:Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who dropped her favorite golden ball into a pond. Suddenly, an ugly frog appeared and said he would get her ball back but she had to promise that he would become her friend. The princess agreed only because she wanted back her...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY:Once upon a time, there were twenty-five tin soldiers, who were made out of the same old spoon. They were all alike – except for one. This soldier had only one leg. He fell in love with a beautiful dancer, but he was harmed by a wicked goblin. What will happen...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY:There were three little pigs who built houses for themselves. The eldest pig built his house with straw. The second pig built his house with sticks. The youngest pig built his house with bricks. One day, a wolf came to the eldest pig’s house, intending to eat him. Will the little...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY: Once upon a time, there lived an emperor who loved beautiful clothes very much. One day, two strangers came to the emperor and said that they could weave a cloth that could distinguish the clever from the stupid and those fit for their jobs from those unfit. The emperor got...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY: Once upon a time, there was a prince who traveled around the world to find a special princess and marry her. He returned home and was sad after he could not find anyone to share his life with. One storming night, a strange princess suddenly appeared. Is this the princess...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY: Once upon a time, there lived a poor miller who left no more estate to his three sons, than his mill, his donkey, and his cat. The eldest quickly took the mill, the second the donkey, and the youngest was left nothing but the cat. The youngest thought he would...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY: One day, a hare and a tortoise decided to race to settle their argument about who was faster. The hare ran briskly and thought that the tortoise was not able to catch up with him, so he stopped to relax and soon fell asleep on the course. Meanwhile, the tortoise...Xem thêm
Bé có muốn giúp Lọ Lem xinh đẹp diện những chiếc váy thật lộng lẫy để đến dự vũ hội không? Hãy trải nghiệm những tương tác mới lạ và thử tài làm MC dẫn truyện với tính năng thu âm độc đáo trong truyện tranh “CÔ BÉ LỌ LEM” nhé!
TÓM TẮT...Xem thêm
Một bác nông dân mưu trí đã chơi khăm một con quỷ rồi biến nó thành trò hề ngu ngốc và giành được rất nhiều vàng bạc châu báu. Các em có tin không?
TÓM TẮT TRUYỆNCó một bác nông dân gặp một con quỷ đang ngồi trên đống vàng bạc châu báu...Xem thêm
TÓM TẮT TRUYỆN:Ngày xưa, có hai vợ chồng nọ bị mụ phù thủy độc ác bắt đi đứa con gái vừa mới sinh để trừng phạt việc người chồng đã lấy trộm rau của mụ. Mụ đặt tên cho đứa trẻ là Rapunzel. Rapunzel bị nhốt vào một tòa tháp cao vút...Xem thêm
* TÓM TẮT TRUYỆN:Ngày xưa, có một bác thợ xay nghèo, khi chết đi chỉ để lại gia tài cho ba người con trai là một cối xay bột, một con lừa và một con mèo. Người anh cả nhanh chóng nhận lấy cối xay bột. Người anh thứ hai lấy con...Xem thêm
* SUMMARY: “Coconut Boy” – A story about a boy who was born without legs and arms and his body was as round as a coconut but when he grows up he becomes a mandarin and marries a beautiful wife. It brings a meaningful lesson about people with disabilities possess great determination...Xem thêm